Skip to main content

Calitzdorp - Smoking Pipe

Today I had some time on my hands, and decided to check in on this website. I've bought a Afrika wood pipe from EbenHarts in 2008 and still smoke it. It's a heavy pipe. Solid in the hand. Not one you want to clamp down on though. Unless you like spending time in the dentist chair.

It's with great joy and a little grump (hate the exchange rate) that I looked over the pipes on the site again. There are some seriously beautiful pipes here. Some, in fact, I don't think you'd want to smoke.

I hope to soon see sold on all these pipes and a new batch of remarkable creations to sit and drool over.

Sterkte met die pyp maak en ek hoop:  'hulle verkoop so lekker, want hulle rook so lekker.'

cheap:

'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If this job doesn't kill me, I might live till I'm old

        It’s been one of those days - again!         It’s feeling a lot like ground hog day.         A strange problem, corrupted our production AIX server        and we are restoring the OS from a mksysb (just the AIX naming for the root disk backup). I am hoping that the recovery will restore all the security information, which we were able to save from the old system. What exactly went wrong on it is still to be determined. Right now, it’s all hands on deck to get the system back.         Plans were made to switch to the DR (Disaster Recovery) site but we are not sure that the other systems will be able to continue operating on this side of the great divide, while the core system is sitting in the DR computer room.         First signs that things were not normal? There were none. A customer support agent came storming in waving arms wildly about his head, babbling about transactions not going through. When I investigated I found that I could not login (switch user) to the applicatio

IT training

It has been a very long time since I''ve been on instructor led training. Today is day three of a advanced course combining Oracle GRID, RAC and ASM - and I'm exhausted. It's a rapid pace fitting seven days into five days . Our instructor thought that we wouldn't make it all the way, but we are done with the four day course in two and a half. My neurons are on strike. They want to march out of my ear and never come back. Got to pay attention again. Might drop a quick note at lunch.